Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- Ep.3 #PrinterChatPodcast: Is the Customer Always Right?
- Ep. 1 Print Buying #UKvUSA: Will Your Print Business Survive in 2020?
- Transcreation and the Opportunity for Print with Carla Itzkowich, International Contact
- Production Print, Growth and Efficiency with Michelle Dotinga and Nancy Pappas, Kingsbridge Technologies
- The Rise of Voice First Technology with Bradley Metrock