Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- Ep. 17 Print Buying UKvUSA: Digital Marketing for Printshops with Will Crabtree
- Ep. 5 Elevate Print Podcast: Contracts and Certifications
- Project Peacock Podcast: Camille Corr Chism, Indigo Packaging and Consulting
- Trends and Innovation for 2022 Success with Tom Wittenberg, HP
- Project Peacock Podcast: Catherine Lahlouh, Lahlouh Inc.