Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- Create Customer Conversion Programs for Print Sales
- Help Your Customers Improve Their Content Marketing Results with Print
- 9 Tips on How to Get New Customers From a Nine-Year-Old!
- The Future of Work, the Future of Print
- Three Fundamental Sales Truths (that may seem opposed to each other but really aren’t)