Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- Unpacking Camille Corr Chism, CPPL Fellow
- Ep. 10 The Print Report with Deborah Corn and Pat McGrew. Guest: Coleman Bye
- Getting Responsible with Veronica Heaven, The Heaven Company
- Making Breaking and Shaking the News with Morten Reitoft, INKISH
- Ep.9 #PrinterChatPodcast: Embracing Innovation for Business Survival