Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- Ep. 16 The Print Report: Luxury Brands Return to Print
- Ep. 15 Print Buying UKvUSA: Print Company Communication
- Xplor International with Skip Henk, President and CEO
- Design, Packaging and Patents with Evelio Mattos and Ethan Goller
- Ep. 9 #GirlsWhoPrint Podcast. Guest Marina Gris Miñarro, Martínez Ayala Inks