Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- The Print Report at #virtualdrupa – Part 1 with Deborah Corn and Pat McGrew
- Ep 1. Elevate Print Podcast: Introductions and Intentions
- Maximizing Online Event Results with Chris Price, Tradeshow Logic
- Ep 13. Print Buying #UKvUSA: Reset Pricing and Add Value
- Meet Gabe Hernandez, President and CEO at the Florida Graphics Alliance