Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- PRINTING United with 2 Regular Guys and Girl Who Prints
- FedEx Office Power of Print Survey Results Part 1 with Lisa Honaker
- Making a Big Impression with Carmen Rad, President CR&A Custom
- LIVE from FSEA #OdysseyExpo with Dawn Nye, Konica Minolta
- Ricoh, Relationships and Redefining the Print Shop with Lawrence Chou, Printivity