Deborah Corn, self-proclaimed Intergalactic Ambassador to The Printerverse at Print Media Centr, discusses Project Peacock, a traveling road show designed to inspire agencies, creatives, marketers and brand managers about new developments enabled by digital and production inkjet printing, digital embellishments and other print technologies. An event was held recently in New York that featured networking, education and the viewing of inspiring print samples.
- Ep. 3 Girls Who Print Podcast: Helping Print Thrive with Sandy Hubbard
- Ep.5 #PrinterChatPodcast: The Color Matching Quandary
- Ep. 3 Print Buying #UKvUSA: What Investments Matter to Print Customers?
- Project Voice Part 2 with Deborah Corn and Karis Copp
- Beyond Print Part 1 with Adam LeFebvre, Specialty Print Communications